Patients of CARIM EYE AND RETINA CENTER
The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. We wanted to let you know what we are doing to minimize coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure risk at our practice.
- We are reducing the number of individuals in our building. We are permitting no guests with patients – unless a patient has a specific need for guest assistance.
- We are screening all patients entering our building to make sure risk factors for the virus are not evident along with a temperature check. If any risk factors are identified or patient has a fever, we will turn patient away and reschedule the appointment if eye issue is not urgent.
- We will not admit to our office any patient, guest or staff member whom is currently positive for the COVID-19 virus. These individuals will be cared for at local or regional hospitals in
accordance with recommendations of the CDC.
- All staff and patients are required to be masked and maintain social distances. Our waiting areas have been adjusted to reduce seating to meet social distancing requirements.
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting common patient spaces, exam rooms & equipment.
- We have a new process for wait areas that minimizes number of stops a patient has during their time in our office.
- All staff including doctors are being temperature screened upon arrival to work daily.
- We are providing staff with all necessary PPE and access to hand sanitizer and disinfectant supplies.
- Our Optical Dispensary will be servicing less patients-as the opticians will only see patients by appointment only. All touched frames will be sanitized.
We want to thank you for putting your trust in Carim Eye and Retina Center and assure you we will be open and available to our patients throughout this difficult time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 610-376-1981.